Saturday, October 11, 2008

The oxymoron that is my crafts

So I decided I wanted to continue trying to work on embroidery on clothing. I have done a few items on clothing so far.. a onesie and a cardigan.. both very very simple!! But yesterday was a new day and I wanted to try something different.. how about a spandex tank top?! OMG what was I thinking?!
So here is where the title comes into play.. I wanted to do a pin up. So a naked girl on a piece of clothing.. hehe.. right?! I love the way it turned out! I really really do.. after I hand washed it I even tried it on and the location of the girl is perfect, her head is right below my boob. hehe.. so here she is, the first blond pin up I have ever done because I am not a fan of blondes.. except miss brook owens, because she pulls it off so nicely!

thank god for stabilizers. I love her.. she is for sale at my etsy shop for $40!

6 comments:

sewphie said...

She's cute- that fabric looks like it would be hard to stitch on, great job

Katie Kutthroat said...

thank you sweetheart.. great interview on brook's blog! that fabric was a bitch.. stretchy fabric and embroidery are just wrong for one another :)

micheleleigh said...

stretchy fabric does suck to stitch on. but your stitching looks really nice on the shirt. :)

Katie Kutthroat said...

thank you i seriously took so much time and patience with it :)

Brook said...

its EVE!!! I love this one!!

Katie Kutthroat said...

yep! i figured it was only a matter of time before i did eve. :) thank you doll!