Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ghostbusters 3

I know this is not craft related but this is the best news I have heard in a while!! I have heard rumors about this but I had also heard that the original cast weren't on good terms, hence why they released a video game instead.. BUT GUESS WHAT?>!? They are making it.. and all original cast, and!!! Judd Apatow! God I love that man! So needless to say I am super stoked.. I am not sure when it will be released, its still in the works but I will be there waiting and ready to see it! Here is an article if you want to read!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

DUDE i am totally watching ghostbusters right now!! oh man, this news makes me a happy girl..and judd apatow is fucking amazing. should be awesome!

Brook said...

hahaha that would be cool

Katie Kutthroat said...

yea i am really looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I loved those movies and had all the actions figures when I was little! I wanted TO BE a ghostbuster!

Katie Kutthroat said...

hehe me too! I really can't wait for this to come out!!

Anonymous said...

it is great news they are going to make ghostbusters 3

Katie Kutthroat said...

yea i am really looking forward to it