Saturday, September 6, 2008

Save the Drama

So lately I have been dealing with a lot of drama.. you know the old saying, when it rains it pours! I don't really want to get into it, its just basically been a few people bashing me at every opportunity they have.. one of them is my old roommate, and honestly I thought she was better than that.. needless to say I have nothing to say other than.. Save The Drama For Your Mama..







and yea I did the font like that on purpose.. I just didn't want it all straight down the center.. trying to add alittle messiness to it I guess.. I am going to add it to my etsy for about $13.. not badly priced I don't think.

6 comments:

Brook said...

Seriously.... save the drama for your mamma ... is my favorite saying... I always say it to my mom just to make her laugh... I love this! so cute! this would look ssoooo cute with black cross stitch with GOLD thread!!! mmmmm I think i am in love with the black cross stitch fabric.... Brook demands your next project be black.... GO NOW! DO IT! RRUUUUUUUNNNN!!! and yeah... as far as my etsy shop goes.... I might need help with the banner.... but I have to stitch something first that either says " Brook Owens" or "knit with love" which one do you think?

Katie Kutthroat said...

ok.. i know.. black is awesome.. heres the deal.. hobby lobby hasn't had black canvas at all! none! they have had navy blue but eff that! and yes i love that saying too :) and i think it should say knit with love.. if you need any help just ask lady!

Unknown said...

I love this saying so much. Great job too!

Katie Kutthroat said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

That is awsome! I need to get this for my cousin b/c are mamas are dramas!

Katie Kutthroat said...

it is for sale on my etsy page ;) http://katiekutthroat.etsy.com
shameless promotion! haha