Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekly Resolutions



-work work work.. I am working six days this week
- send off packages for Etsy sells
- decide whether or not I am going to be in the fall challenge

honestly, I am kinda tired of crafting. honestly, I am kinda tired of a lot. The last 2 weeks I spent most of the time balling my eyes out.. Some because of things said about me that were brought to my attention.. Just realizing that I have no real friends is pretty heartbreaking. I am discouraged with Etsy, I am discouraged with crafting in general. Some pieces I put the most time into no one even seems to care about, which makes me wonder why bother even posting them anymore? I am not talking trash I am just saying it is discouraging. I think I am just going to take a break from the internet.. So add that to my weekly resolutions.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw sweetie-I think we all need a break from time to time. I hope you get some rest, clear your head and just plain relax. You've been through a lot lately. Be kind to yourself and know that you are an awesome, talented woman who just being in the world, changes lives.

Katie Kutthroat said...

pam i appreciate the kind words but it seems everyone else thinks the only thing i have changed is making everyone else miserable.

Anonymous said...

Goals are the way to go!! They always help me actually get things done (:

Unknown said...

Well, they are high on drugs. So there! ;)

Katie Kutthroat said...

i think they would disagree with you

Stina said...

i'm sad to hear you're discouraged with etsy. i think you make really pretty things and it's a shame you don't get the appreciation and sales you deserve!

i hope you won't disappear from the interent for too long, i just started reading your blog and i like it.

Katie Kutthroat said...

stina i am not going anywhere.. i was just a little frustrated, i guess i still am.. i am not that worried about it now.. promise i am not going anywhere :)

Anonymous said...

Everybody gets down, without the downs the ups wouldn't be so rad. Some people are just better not to have around. Etsy can be quite discouraging at times, I totally get it. I hope you stick with it! You rock!

Katie Kutthroat said...

yes it is really easy to get discouraged but i think i am over the hump, but still alittle burnt out on crafting.. so i am still taking a breather from that! thank you tons!

sewphie said...

don't let the b*stards grind you down, hugs- soph x

Stina said...

what a relief! :D

Katie Kutthroat said...

sewphie I couldn't dare.. Thank you ladies for your support!

Anonymous said...

phew...glad I read the comments..I was afraid you were going to leave us at craftster...I love looking at what you make, everything is always so well done, cute & make me smile.

Katie Kutthroat said...

thank you so much for the compliments.. i really appreciate it :)