Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Katie Kutthroat is NSFW

I have been one busy bee or so it would seem! The past few weeks I have been at work a lot, trying to have a social life, craft a lot, and not lose my mind.. So far.. so good..

Here are some projects I have been working on, I am really liking the projects I have been making lately. It is fun to just do whatever you want but oh how I do love custom orders too! I have been working on recreating old listings, check it out!
$23.00 @ My Shop
$23.00 @ My Shop
$25.00 @ My Shop
This week I also got the interview from Subversive Cross Stitch.. It was hilarious! I can't wait to see it up on the website, very exciting! Keep your eyes peeled for that and more vulgarity from your favorite foul mouthed vixen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey you naughty girl..
how are ya...?
mona & the gaffer girls
thank god springs here...
need some sun....!