Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Living Life on Cloud Nine

I got this message from Julie Jackson on Flickr today.. needless to say I am very excited, and those who care keep your eyes peeled next month for the interview!

"Hey, I'm bringing back the interview feature at subversivecrossstitch.com in March, and I have a little project in mind. I'd like to put together a little show of the top four contributors to the Subversive group at Flickr (you are #1!) because you inspire me and crack me up and I'd like to introduce you to my customers. "

Yea there was more but that is between me and Ms Jackson! I am so excited!!!


On other news here is my newest little listing on Etsy! And yes I love Wu-tang Clan more than I should!

$18.00 @ My Etsy Shop

6 comments:

GAFFERGIRLS.COM said...

sounds like fun...
nice too see your face looking back at me ...

mona & the girls

$ rules with an iron fist in my life too... hate that most days

hope you see some sunshine today!!

craft pig said...

C.R.E.A.M.

Sweet!

RIP ODB!

Vegan Crafts: items created without the use of animal ingredients, animal testing and animal processes said...

hah thats wicked creative

Katie Kutthroat said...

thank you everyone.. and yes rip odb.. i love you! :)

CashMoneySilk said...

I wish more people would create art with your style of sass. There truly isn't enough of it. You my friend, have found a great niche. I linked to your blog yet again, read my newest entry!

http://cashmoneysilk.blogspot.com/

Katie Kutthroat said...

thank you so much again! you are the bestest.. and I am glad I could inspire you to be creative!