Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stitchin With No Bitchin

Yea, life has been way kind to me.. I honestly have nothing to complain about! I have approached the new year with a new outlook and a new attitude. A lot of things got to me last year, and the only thing that I lost that was worthy of getting upset was my sanity! So this year I am approaching everything in a new light, with a fresh cheek, with a mostly full glass.. yep!





So here are some new projects I have been working on.. I have been keeping so busy.. It has been so nice! This first piece is my Anti-Valentine's Day piece, for those who are spending the holiday alone.. or working.. booo!

$25.00 @ My Etsy Shop


$18.00 @ My Etsy Shop





$20.00 @ My Etsy Shop




I had intended on adding this one on my etsy too, but I was so pleased with the way it turned out that I have decided I just can't part with it, which is nice because that rarely happens anymore :)

1 comment:

Randomocity said...

A-hahaha! I LOVE your stuff! Truly some bitchin' stitchin'. Good luck on the new year!