Monday, August 11, 2008

Blog Award!

Knit With Love aka Brook has given me for a blog award. I know my blog is going through a revamp so I am guessing this is based on my old one ;) It is a real honor considering that I look up to Brook and find her very talented!



Thank you Brook! You know you are a dear person to me!!

The rules for receiving this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
Ok, here's my list.

1.
Brook Owens
2.
Dirty Pirate Hooker
3.
Lily
4.
Feeling Stitchy
5.
Ruth
6.
Early Bird Special
7.
Pam

These blogs blow me away literally.. either with just amazing post or stitchings! I could go into why I think all of these blogs are awesome but I am sure it would take all day.. hehe.

8 comments:

Brook said...

hahaha trust me... I am not the sweetest person on the earth... I am just funny so all my meanness turns into a joke... just last night my boyfriend was like " yeah you are just a super funny BRAT!" which is pretty much 100% true!

Katie Kutthroat said...

you are funny.. hilarious! but i do think you are the sweetest! at least you are to me! :)

Bimbo Baggins said...

Thanks Kutt - that's so awesome you find me funny (and I'm sure whoreish)!

Katie Kutthroat said...

i don't really think anyone is whorish.. unless they objective is to have sex with as many people.. cause i mean the opposite of a whore would be a virgin.. and i'm not that!

Ruth said...

thankyou :) :) :)
I've never been nominated for a blog award before :)

Katie Kutthroat said...

well your crafts alone make you worthy.. amazing stuff!

AJ Bindel said...

Thanks, Katie! Your stitching skills blow me away too! I LOVE the BLING BLING piece you did. So funny. ;)

I'll be sure to acknowledge this award on my blog this week.

xoxo
Amy

Katie Kutthroat said...

you are totally welcome.. i love your blog to bits and pieces!